ZAC Toslink Optical
ZAC stands for Zero Attenuation Concept. The innovative furbished curving of the optical fibre core tip to get a zero divergence loss enables plastic fibre optics to be used at all, and to achieve the same transmission quality as of a glass fibre core in combination with the strength and flexibility of the plastic core.
The Supra ZAC plastic fibre core features the following benefits:
- Low weight - Low bending force and easy cable strain relief
- High band width, garanteed for 32 bit/384 kHz! - Headroom for comming digital studio-like formats
- Interference immune - does not react on magnetic, electro magnetic or electrical noise fields
- No radiation - does not radiate harmful noise fields
- Immune to household electricity - does not add any noise like in many electrical signal transmissions
- Complete galvanic isolation - Allows for interconnections between devices with separate earth potentials and phase, e.g. computer, TV and home cinema
Supra ZAC TosLink means TosLink plug to TosLink plug; short for Toshiba Link.
This combination optical fibre is very often used between numerous digital sources, DAC converters, TV's and home cinema receivers.
- Contact standard Digital optic TosLink plug <—> TosLink plug
- Optical fibre High-end age resistant plastic core
- Optical fibre tip polish 3-Step patented process
- Connector fixing Spring loaded clamp in opposite chassis connector
- Cable clamping & strain relief Molded / Bending protected / great fit to TosLink standard