We are grateful for your confidence in our products, so we will provide the best after sales service to you. Every warranty product will have a one year free of charge service (this will be varied by each Brand) including parts and labor (excluding transportation & onsite service charge) to our valued customers.
- This warranty is only valid in Hong Kong, China or Macau.
- Only applies to the original purchaser from Radar Audio Co. or Authorized Dealers.
- One year free of charge service is starting from the date of purchase upon registered warranty confirmation.
- Original invoice and warrant card or confirmation email must be provided upon service appointment.
- Warranty period will be varied by each brand, please contact Service Department for further information.
- All defective products must be inspected before repair, exchange or refund in our service center.
- Radar Audio shall exercise its sole and absolute discretion to determine and Radar Audio’s decision shall be final, whether to charge a service fee for the repair works or not to carry out the repair work.
- Radar Audio reserves the right to terminate the warranty in the event of any uncertainty or doubt as to the applicability of these terms and conditions.
A warranty card will be provided when purchasing warranty products from Radar Audio online shop, Radar Audio’s showrooms or authorized dealers.
Option 1: Register by Mail
- You must fill and return the warranty card together with a copy of invoice within 14 days from the date of your purchase.
- If you send us the warranty card by mail, we will return the warranty card with registration number and chopped by Radar Audio Co. to be validated.
This warranty does not cover any of the following:
- Routine inspection, adjustments or conversions of any kind.
- Cabinets, grilles, cables and other exterior finish.
- The damage is caused by accidental damage (including but not limited to dropping, water damage, shock, vibration, handling) that is not carried out by Radar Audio Co.
- The damage is caused by improper installation, alteration, transformation or decomposition performed by customer or unauthorized agent.
- The damage is caused by your negligence, misuse, improper care, and improper use of the product.
- Products with serial number removed, altered, damaged or defaced.
- This warranty applies to the equipment that has been used under local voltage.
- This warranty does not apply to products that have been commercially used.
We reserve the right at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of this warranty policy by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the service following the posting of any changes to this warranty policy constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone +852 2418 2668