Valhalla 2 Tonearm Cable +
|威達影音頻道 (Radar Audio YouTube Channel)|
In order to maximize the performance of an analog system, every aspect of your tonearm cable, including the conductor layout, quality of connectors, versatility in termination, and grounding capabilities, must be entirely optimized for its application. The Valhalla 2 Tonearm Cable + is the only cable on the market to excel at every one of these important design aspects, exceeding the performance requirements that high-quality analog replay requires.
The V2 Tonearm Cable + uses four, silver-plated, solid core 99.999999% OFC conductors arranged in a twisted pair design to create a left and right channel, which are individually wrapped in a silver, braided shield, eliminating inter-channel cross-talk. In order to dramatically increase its signal speed, and expand the cable’s bandwidth capabilities, these conductors implement Nordost’s proprietary Dual Mono-Filament technology, reducing insulation contact by 85%. The construction also includes a separately shielded, silver-plated bond wire, wrapped in Micro Mono-Filament, which runs alongside the left and right channel.
To completely eliminate noise, Nordost has designed the most versatile solution on the market, including two, detachable, silver-plated ground whips, complete with Micro Mono-Filament technology. When needed, these ground whips connect to the cable’s shielding, totally eliminating any noise that could be introduced during signal transfer, regardless of the unique construction of the components being used in the sound system.
As with all Valhalla 2 cables, the Tonearm Cable + is cut to mechanically tuned lengths. This technique reduces the internal microphony and high-frequency impedance resonances of the cable. The V2 Tonearm Cable + is then terminated with Nordost’s proprietary HOLO:PLUG® Straight or 90० low-mass 5-pin Din, RCA, or XLR connectors, which have been specifically designed to accommodate the cable’s unique design. Using all of these technologies and innovations together, this reference-level tonearm cable delivers the most delicate signals seamlessly, while completely eliminating noise from the signal chain.
- Insulation: High purity 1.1 extruded Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
- Conductors: 4 x 24 AWG
- Construction: 2 Twisted pairs individually shielded. Mechanically tuned lay and lengths.
- Dual Mono-Filament design.
- Material: Silver plated 99.999999% OFC Solid Core Conductors
- Capacitance: 14.06pF/ft (46.0pF/m)
- Overall Shield Coverage: 99%
- Bond / Grounding Whips: 24 AWG silver-plated, stranded OFC, Micro Mono-Filament design.
- Velocity of Propagation: 87%
- Termination: HOLO:PLUG® Straight or 90० low-mass 5-pin Din, RCA, or XLR connectors.
- Whips and bond wire terminated with gold-plated 5mm spades.