Valhalla 2 BiWire Jumper
For true hifi enthusiasts, a system isn’t something that simply gets slapped together without thought. Each component, treatment and cable is chosen specifically in order to reach the ultimate goal: produce the best sound possible. Why would the last few inches of cabling receive any less attention at the risk of ruining the result you have devoted so much time and expense on?
Valhalla 2 Bi-Wire Jumpers are the optimal solution for achieving exceptional sound by replacing the standard metal plates and generic wires supplied with most bi-wire loudspeakers. V2 Bi-Wire Jumpers are even a huge improvement from Nordost’s Norse 2 and Reference Jumpers. With V2 Bi-Wire Jumpers, not only are you maintaining the same technology and cable philosophy, as you do with Nordost’s other jumpers, but you are essentially purchasing an extension of your speaker cables, ensuring an identical sonic signature throughout your system.
- Insulation: High purity class 1.1 extruded Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
- Construction: Mechanically tuned spacing, length and Dual Mono-Filament design
- Conductors: 14 x 22 AWG
- Material: Silver-plated 99.999999% solid core OFC
- Capacitance: 10.9pF/ft
- Inductance: 0.125µ H/ft
- Velocity of Propagation: 97%
- Termination: Nordost HOLO:PLUG® gold-plated Spade or Nordost’s gold-plated, low-mass Z-plug Banana