GoldenEar’s Triton Two Tower clearly set the audio world on its proverbial ear with extraordinary sound quality, elegant styling and previously unimaginable value. It has earned an incredible series of rave reviews and industry accolades from around the world — including more than a few Speaker of the Year and Audio Product of the Year honors and awards. "Listening with them paralleled previous encounters with no-holds-barred speakers - ones priced upwards of $50,000.", raved Al Griffin of Sound & Vision.
The sleek, 48" tall Triton Two+ is newly updated to now incorporate many of the new technologies and refinements developed for the Triton One, including: a fully balanced crossover design, high-end film capacitors, redesigned midrange/upper-bass drivers, and a reprogrammed DSP. Its built-in subwoofer section is powered by a 1200 watt GoldenEar ForceField digital amplifier driving two 5" x 9" front-mounted quadratic subwoofer bass drivers coupled to dual opposing side-mounted, inertially-balanced, 7" x 10" quadratic planar infrasonic bass radiators. The two 4-1/2" spider-leg cast-basket midrange/upper bass drivers, which incorporate GoldenEar’s proprietary Multi-Vaned Phase Plug (MVPP™) design, are housed in dual discreet chambers arranged in a D’Appolito array surrounding GoldenEar’s extraordinary High-Velocity Folded Ribbon (HVFR™) tweeter design. The Triton Two's dynamic, effortless, you-are-there clarity will almost literally put the live performance or action right into your home, or conversely, put you into the concert hall or the live action on the screen.
- Dimensions: Speaker: 5-1/4" W (front) x 7-1/2" W (rear) x 15" D x 48" H (height with base installed, no spikes). Base: 11-1/2" W x 18" D.
- Frequency Response: 16 Hz – 35 kHz.
- Efficiency: 91 dB.
- Nominal Impedance: Compatible with 8 ohms.
- Driver Complement: Two 5" x 9" long-throw quadratic subwoofer bass drivers, coupled to Two 7" x 10" quadratic planar infrasonic radiators, Two 4-1/2" high-definition cast-basket MVPP™ upper-bass/mid drivers, One High-Velocity Folded Ribbon (HVFR™) Tweeter.
- Rec. Amp: 20 – 500 watt/ channel.
- Built-In Subwoofer Power Amplification: 1200 watt ForceField Amplifier.