|影音极品 (Super AV) Vol.281|
The Triton Three+ incorporates the same advanced technologies and delivers state-of-the-art performance remarkably similar to its bigger brothers. The Triton Three+ is literally a smaller version of the award-winning Triton One and Triton Two+. It is the perfect solution for listeners looking for a more compact loudspeaker that offers equally superb performance for both high-quality two-channel systems as well as in multi-channel home theater and music systems.
Like the Triton Two+, the newly updated Triton Three+ incorporates technologies developed for the Triton One. Its built-in powered subwoofer (a technology first pioneered by GoldenEar principals Sandy Gross and Don Givogue) includes an integral 800 watt GoldenEar ForceField digital/DSP controlled power amp driving an active front-mounted long-throw 5" x 9" quadratic subwoofer driver. This is coupled to two opposing, inertially balanced 6-3/4" x 8" quadratic planar infrasonic passive radiators which are located on the sides, near the floor, in order to take full advantage of boundary coupling. There is one of the same 4.5" high-definition spider-leg, cast-basket MVPP™ drivers as used in the Triton Two+, along with the same GoldenEar signature High-Velocity Folded Ribbon (HVFR™) tweeter. Performance-wise, the Triton Three+ delivers the same boxless three-dimensional imaging as the bigger Tritons. Likewise, the powerful, deep subwoofer bass blends perfectly with the silky smooth, utterly transparent midrange and high frequencies, putting many dramatically more expensive speakers to shame.
- Dimensions: Speaker: 5-1/4" W (front) x 7" W (rear) x 13" D x 44" H (height with base installed, no spikes). Base: 11-1/2" W x 16-1/4" D.
- Frequency Response: 21 Hz – 35 kHz.
- Efficiency: 90 dB.
- Nominal Impedance: Compatible with 8 ohms.
- Driver Complement: One 5"x 9" long-throw quadratic subwoofer bass driver, coupled to Two 6-3/4" x 8" quadratic planar infrasonic radiators, One 4-1/2" high-definition cast-basket MVPP™ upperbass/mid driver, One High-Velocity Folded Ribbon (HVFR™) Tweeter.
- Rec. Amp: 20 – 400 watt/channel.
- Built-In Subwoofer Power Amplification: 800 watt ForceField Amplifier.