The Triton One.R is an extraordinary reference quality loudspeaker that is a smaller, less expensive follow up to our award winning flagship, the Triton Reference. The 54" tall Triton One.R's upgraded technology includes a 56 bit DSP engine for the powered sub, a fully balanced crossover design, high-end film capacitors, advanced cabinet design, and much more. The Triton One.R's built-in subwoofer section is powered by a 1600 watt GoldenEar SuperSub digital amplifier. The amp drives three newly designed racetrack shaped active subwoofer drivers with huge magnet structures, coupled to dual (per side) side-mounted 7" x 10" quadratic planar infrasonic bass radiators to extend the low frequency response. These are inertially balanced (two on each side) in order to minimize cabinet movement, for more detailed sound. The two 5.25” upper bass/midrange drivers with GoldenEar’s proprietary Multi-Vaned Phase Plug (MVPP™) are also new, incorporating a cone utilizing a special formulation of polypropylene and the new focused field magnet structure developed for the Triton Reference. The drivers are housed in dual discreet midrange chambers, arranged in a D’Appolito array surrounding the extraordinary GoldenEar Reference High-Gauss High-Velocity Folded Ribbon (HVFR™) tweeter, the same as used in the Triton Reference. This new design that incorporates 50% more neodymium magnet material than previous units, for higher efficiency and greater control. .
The gorgeous cabinet is painstakingly finished in a hand-rubbed piano black lacquer. It presents itself as an exquisite, sleek, ultra-high-performance lifestyle loudspeaker that delivers extraordinary sound quality comparable with speakers selling for many times the Triton One.R’s remarkably affordable price.
- Dimensions: Speaker: 8" (20.3 cm) W x 16-5/8" (42.3 cm) D x 54" (137.2 cm) H (is with base installed, no spikes) Base: 12-3/8" (31.4 cm) W x 19-13/16" (50.3 cm) D
- Frequency Response: 13 Hz – 35 kHz.
- Efficiency: 92 dB.
- Nominal Impedance: Compatible with 8 ohms.
- Driver Complement: Three 5"x9" long-throw subwoofers coupled to Four 7"x10" quadratic planar infrasonic radiators, Two 5-1/4" high-definition cast-basket mid/bass drivers, One High-Gauss Neodymium HighVelocity Folded Ribbon (HVFR) Tweeter. Rec.
- Amp: 20 – 650 Watt/channel.
- Built-In Subwoofer Power Amplifier: 1600-Watt SuperSub Subwoofer digital/DSP amplifier.