PROAC Tablette 10 Signature
|威達公司影音頻道 (Radar Audio YouTube Channel)|
|影音生活 (Foyer) Vol.85|
|發燒音響 (Audiophile) Mar 2019|
|影音極品器材大賞 (Super AV Rewards 18-19)|
|HiFi 音響 (HiFi Review) No.388|
|影音生活 (Foyer) Vol.79|
|發燒音響 (Audiophile) Jul 2018|
Following the successful launch of the ProAc Tablette 10 we have been developing a Tablette 10 Signature version. It has taken a great deal of time to design a new bass driver with Excel magnet system and our own solid copper phase plug. The result is a bass driver with the Tablette 10 cone material and our special copper magnet system.
During the design of the Tablette 10 the LS3/5A, along with other mini monitors, were compared to the Tablette 10 and in our opinion the Tablette 10 had lower colouration. The Tablette 10 Signature shares the attributes of the Tablette 10 but has a larger more projected mid-range giving excellent sound stage with a feeling of size which, is often missing in small loudspeakers.
A great deal of time was spent fine tuning the crossover to get the best from our new bass driver. Many months of measuring and listening were taken by Stewart Tyler, the designer of both Tablette 10 and Tablette 10 Signature. The end result is a speaker similar to the Tablette 10 in sound but, on certain types of music and voice reproduction, advantages of the signature can be quite easily heard.
Tablette 10 Signature can be used with its back against the wall and on good quality stands.
- Nominal Impedance：10 ohms
- Recommended Amplifiers：5 to 50 watts
- Frequency Response：55Hz - 30kHz
- Sensitivity：86 dB linear for 1 watt at 1 metre
- Bass/Midrange：ProAc 5 inch with Paganni Mika cone, with acoustic coating and copper excel magnet system with solid copper phase plug.
- Tweeter：1 inch (25mm) ProAc silk dome air cooled and inner damping.
- Crossover：Finest components on dedicated circuit board. Multistrand oxygen free copper cable throughout. Split for optional Bi Wiring or Bi Amplification.
- Height: 12" (305mm),
- Width: 7" 1/2 (191mm),
- Depth: 6" 1/4 (159mm)
- Weight：24lb (11kg) a pair
- Mode：Stand mounting recommended. Can be shelf mounted if necessary
- Grille：Acoustically transparent crimplene
- Standard Finishes：Black Ash, Mahogany, Cherry, Maple, Silk White, Natural Oak and Walnut.
- Premium Finishes：Rosewood, Ebony.
*Premium Finishes to order at extra cost*
Note: Speaker stand is not included.