PROAC Tablette 10
|威達公司影音頻道 (Radar Audio YouTube Channel)|
|發燒音響 (Audiophile) Mar 2018|
|新音響 (New Audiophile) No.202|
|影音极品 (Super AV) Vol.283|
|新音響 (New Audiophile) No.190|
|影音生活 (Foyer) Vol.69|
|發燒音響 (Audiophile) Dec 2016|
The new ProAc Tablette 10 is a tenth generation of the Tablettes launched in 1979. The Tablette 10 is an all new design, using a thin walled heavy damped infinite baffle enclosure which is the same as the BBC LS3/5a. This design allows the Tablette 10 to be positioned against the wall, unlike a ported enclosure (not recommended).
The new Tablette 10 has cutting edge new drive units, the bass driver has a Paginna Mika cone which is reed leaves mixed with Mika and coated with an acoustic dope.
The crossover has been specially designed for a sealed enclosure with a network which shapes the response to give a rich bass and an extremely transparent midrange. The tweeter is our well known 1 inch silk dome used in many of ProAc's other models.
During the design several speakers were used as comparison those being the LS3/5a, ProAc D2, Spender BC1 and Quad Esl 57.
We urge people to listen and compare with other makes and models as we are sure you will find the music intoxicating.
- Nominal Impedance：10 ohms
- Recommended Amplifiers：5 to 50 watts
- Frequency Response：55Hz - 30kHz
- Sensitivity：86 dB linear for 1 watt at 1 metre
- Bass/Midrange：ProAc 5" with Paganni Mika cone, with acoustic coat.
- Tweeter：1" (25mm) ProAc silk dome air cooled and inner damping
- Crossover：Finest components on dedicated circuit board. Multistrand oxygen free copper cable throughout. Split for optional Bi Wiring or Bi Amplification.
- Height: 12" (305mm),
- Width: 7" 1/2 (191mm),
- Depth: 6" 1/4 (159mm) including grille
- Weight：24lb (11kg) a pair
- Mode：Stand/Shelf mounting
- Grille：Acoustically transparent crimplene
- Standard Finishes：Black Ash, Mahogany, Cherry, Maple, Silk White.
- Premium Finishes：Rosewood, Ebony.
*Premium Finishes to order at extra cost*
Note: Speaker stand is not included.