Housed within the gorgeous piano-gloss black enclosure are two horizontally-opposed 12˝ ultra-long-throw active drivers and two vertically-opposed 15˝ x 13˝ planar infrasonic radiators, driven by a 1600 watt Class D Digital amplifier. This dual-plane, patented* dynamic inertial-balancing preserves and focuses all the energy produced by the transducers in order to more effectively move the air in the room, rather than wasting energy moving the box. It also enables you to hear all the fine subtle details in your recordings. The benefit is a new achievement in state-of-the-art, best subwoofer performance that, not only “rocks the house”, as Big Picture Big Sound’s Chris Boylan raved, but is also, “strong, pure and controlled” as Sound&Vision magazine’s Mark Fleischman wrote. With two active drivers separated horizontally in space, as well as two passive radiators separated vertically, the driver to-room coupling is distributed much more smoothly, for in-room bass performance that can’t typically be achieved with a single subwoofer.
- Dimensions: 19-3/4˝ W x 17-5/8˝ H (w/ feet) x 15-7/8˝ D.
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 250 kHz.
- Driver Complement: Two 12˝ long-throw high-output bass drivers, Two 15˝ x 13˝ quadratic planar infrasonic radiators.
- Amplifier: 1600 Watt ForceField digital amplifier.
- LFE Line-Level Input: Unfiltered (no low pass), direct-coupled.
- Right/Left Line-Level Input: Variable Low-Pass from 40 Hz – 150 Hz.