Like the SuperSub XXL, the ultra-compact SuperSub X (just a little bigger than a 12-1/2" cube) utilizes the same dual-plane, patented* inertially-balanced driver array, but instead employs two horizontally-opposed 8˝ ultra-long-throw active drivers and two vertically-opposed 10-1/2˝ x 9-1/2˝ planar infrasonic radiators, driven by a 1400 watt Class D Digital amplifier. "Simply unbelievable" raved the press about its stunning output after their first audition.
- Dimensions: 14˝ W x 12-3/4˝ H (w/ feet) x 13-1/4˝ D.
- Frequency Response: 12 Hz – 250 kHz.
- Driver Complement: Two 8˝ long-throw high-output bass drivers, Two 10-1/2˝ x 9-1/2˝ quadratic planar infrasonic radiators.
- Amplifier: 1400 Watt ForceField digital amplifier.
- LFE Line-Level Input: Unfiltered (no low pass), direct-coupled.
- Right/Left Line-Level Input: Variable Low-Pass from 40 Hz – 150 Hz.