SuperSat 50C Center
The SuperSat 50 is a slim, 27” long, 2.5”-deep speaker which is available in both a vertical version (on-wall or on optional Table/Shelf or Floor stand) as well as a horizontal, center-channel-optimized version, the SuperSat 50C. Its powerful and dynamic output capabilities make it the ideal center channel for a Triton based theater system, as well as a perfect choice to go alongside a wall- or shelf-mounted flat screen. Of course, the 2.5” depth makes it a perfect on-wall match for the new generation of super thin flat screens.
Its cabinet is constructed from piano-gloss-black-finished aerospace-grade aluminum and contains two GoldenEar 4.5” cast basket bass/midrange drivers with Multi-Vaned Phase Plug (MVPP) configured in a D’Appolito array, surrounding the High-Velocity Folded Ribbon tweeter. Two 4”x 7” quadratic planar low-frequency radiators complete the driver complement. Wall mounting is easily accomplished using the threaded inserts or keyhole mounts on the rear, or table top using the optional smoked-glass Table/Shelf Stand 50, or even floor standing using the optional SuperStand Floor Stand - note total height of speaker and floor stand is 48". The horizontal SuperSat 50C center-channel version includes adjustable leveling feet allowing for multiple angles when shelf/table top mounting
- Dimensions: 27˝ H (W) x 4-3/4˝ W (H) x 2-1/2˝ D.
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz – 35 kHz.
- Efficiency: 92 dB.
- Nominal Impedance: Compatible with 8 ohms.
- Driver Complement: Two 4-1/2˝ high-definition cast-basket MVPP™ bass/midrange drivers, Two 4˝ x 7˝ quadratic planar low-frequency radiators, One high-velocity folded ribbon (HVFR™) tweeter.
- Rec. Amp: 20 – 200 watt/channel.