The top of the SuperCenter lineup is the reference-performance SuperCenter Reference, the perfect match for large GoldenEar home theater systems. Only 35” wide, it includes four 5-1/4" drivers utilizing the focused-field magnet structure developed for the Triton Reference, the GoldenEar Reference high-gauss High Velocity Folded Ribbon tweeter, and three planar passive radiators. Our unique linear-phase crossover network employs a fully balanced topology which reduces stray capacitances for dramatically improved clarity. It utilizes precision film capacitors and special internal wiring to perfectly blend the drivers for a seamless homogeneous sound. There are three separate internal chambers: a larger one in the center which contains two 5-1/4˝ drivers which run up to meet the tweeter and are coupled to the larger, 7˝ x 10˝ passive radiator in the center, and two smaller ones which each contain a special 5-1/4˝ driver engineered for low frequency response, which runs up to 500 Hz, and is coupled to one of the smaller, 6-3/4˝ x 8˝ passives
- Dimensions: 35" W x 5-3/4" H x 11" D.
- Frequency Response: 33 Hz – 35 kHz.
- Efficiency: 91 dB.
- Nominal Impedance: Compatible with 8 ohms.
- Driver Complement: Four 5-1/4" cast-basket mid/bass drivers with Focused Field magnet structures, Two 6-3/4" x 8" quadratic planar low-frequency radiators, One 7" x 10" quadratic planar low-frequency radiator, One High Gauss Neodymium Reference High Velocity Folded Ribbon Tweeter (HVFR™) tweeter.
- Rec. Amp: 20 – 350 watt/channel.