PROAC Response D30RS
|視听前綫 (Sound & Vision Panorama) Mar 2018|
ProAc have updated the D30 to a D30S. Still available in a dome or ribbon tweeter - Response D30DS and D30RS respectively
ProAc have developed a new bass driver using a cone similar to that used in our Response D48, the cone is made from pulp and Mika and is coated with an acoustic dope it also now has a phase plug to improve detail at the crossover point, which will give a more natural sound.
The Response D30S' now offer a beautifully flat response. The new bass driver and crossover will give better mid-range detail and a wider sound stage.
The D30S offers an exceptional accurate portrayal of the music with powerful bass response and excellent midrange detail with low colouration. They also offer a resistive load and are easy to drive. We use a crossover with the finest quality components split for bi-wiring and bi-amping through our beautiful nickel silver terminals.
The new D30DS/RS cabinet dimensions will stay the same and will still be available in Black, Cherry, Mahogany, Maple, Oak and White as standard with extra finishes in Ebony or Rosewood.
- Nominal Impedance：8 ohms
- Recommended Amplifiers：10 to 200 watts
- Frequency Response：20Hz to 30KHz
- Sensitivity：89 dB linear for 1 watt at 1 metre
- Bass Driver：6.5 inch (165mm) ProAc unit with Pulp Mika Cone and phase plug, coated with acoustic layer.
- Tweeter：ProAc ribbon unit 60mm by 10 mm as light as a human hair with rear chamber damping
- Crossover：HQ network using the finest dedicated components wired with multi strand oxygen free copper cable split for bi wiring or bi-amplification
- Cabinet：Height: 41" (1041mm),
- Width: 8.5" (215mm),
- Depth: 10.5" (266mm)
- Plinth： Width: 10 1/8" (257mm), Depth: 12 1/4" (311mm)
- Weight：27 Kgs per cabinet unpacked
- Grille：Acoustically transparent crimplene
- Standard Finishes：Black Ash, Mahogany, Cherry, Maple.
- Premium Finishes：Rosewood, Ebony.
*Premium Finishes to order at extra cost*