PROAC Response D2R
|威達影音頻道 (Radar Audio YouTube Channel)|
|發燒音響 (Audiophile) Aug 2019|
|音响技術 (Audiotechnique) Vol.493 2022年10月號|
ProAc loudspeakers have a reputation for exceptional sound and build quality. Our enclosures may look conventional but this hides the advanced technology required to build a rigid and well damped cabinet. All our loudspeakers are made in our factory in Brackley in England finished in gorgeous real wood veneer and are now available with a choice of either a dome or ribbon tweeter.
The Response D2 has already been in production for 15 years with the dome tweeter and is now considered to be a much respected model. We now have the option to offer this model with a ribbon tweeter as we do with some of our other models. The ribbon tweeter is the same tweeter used in our floor standing models and offers a refreshing alternative to those seeking a high quality stand mounted design. We are renowned for producing compact high-end speakers evidenced by both the Tablette and Response 1SC loudspeakers which have become iconic over the years.
The Response D2 is a speaker in this fine tradition, designed for the finest, quality music and giving true monitor performance. Sound quality from the Response D2 and the Response D2R is one of extreme transparency; a pure and potent bass response with a detailed high frequency.
Whether you choose the dome or ribbon version of the Response D2 we are sure you will be astounded with the extreme transparency, pure and potent bass and pinpoint imagery that this model delivers.
- Nominal Impedance：8 ohms
- Recommended Amplifiers：20 to 150 watts
- Frequency Response：30Hz - 30kHz
- Sensitivity：88.5 dB linear for 1 watt at 1 metre
- Bass/Midrange：6.5" (165mm) ProAc unit with Excel Magnet system, glass fibre weave cone and copper phase plug.
- Tweeter：Tweeter Dome ProAc 1" (25mm) silk dome air cooled and inner damping. Mirror image offset. Tweeter Ribbon The ProAc ribbon tweeter has a ribbon lighter than a human hair with rear chamber damping and alnico magnet.
- Crossover：Finest components on dedicated circuit board. Multistrand oxygen free copper cable throughout. Split for optional Bi wiring or Bi amplification
- Height: 17" (430mm),
- Width: 8" (203mm),
- Depth: 10.25" (260mm)
- Weight：24lb for the pair (11Kg each)
- Mode：Stand mounting
- Grille：Acoustically transparent crimplene
- Standard Finishes：Black Ash, Mahogany, Cherry, Natural Oak, Silk White and Walnut.
- Premium Finishes：Rosewood, Ebony.
*Premium Finishes to order at extra cost*
Note: Speaker stand is not included.