PROAC Response D20R
The Response D18 has proven to be one of ProAc's most successful loudspeakers receiving critical worldwide acclaim. However, the D18 is only available with a dome tweeter, so to satisfy demand for people wanting a ribbon tweeter ProAc has redesigned the D18 using an upgraded cabinet with new bass loading, new crossover network and the ProAc ribbon tweeter used in other ProAc models.
This new exciting model is called the D20R and with the upgrades the sound quality has improved in all areas. Improvements comprise of a new cabinet with bass loading used in D30 and D40 models. A new crossover network and a ProAc ribbon tweeter as used in D30 D40 K6. The result is a wonderful open and expansive midrange with a substantial bass, ProAc ribbon tweeter giving sweet and detailed high frequencies, a large sound stage is also a bonus.
- Nominal Impedance：8 ohms
- Recommended Amplifiers：20 to 180 watts
- Frequency Response：28Hz to 33KHz
- Sensitivity：88.5 dB linear for 1 watt at 1 metre
- Bass Driver：6.5" (165mm) ProAc unit fitted features glass fibre weave cone, Excel Magnet system and unique acrylic damping phase plug.
- Tweeter：ProAc ribbon 60mm by 10 mm as light as a human hair, with rear chamber damping.
- Crossover：Finest components on dedicated circuit board. Multi-strand oxygen free copper cable throughout. Split for optional bi-wiring or bi-amplification.
- Height: 38.4" (960mm) plus Spikes,
- Width: 7.6" (190mm),
- Depth: 9.1" (227mm)
- Plinth：Width: 9.2" (230mm), Depth: 13.6" (305mm), Weight：26Kg each
- Mode：Floor Standing
- Grille：Acoustically transparent crimplene
- Standard Finishes：Black Ash, Mahogany, Cherry, Maple.
- Premium Finishes：Rosewood, Ebony.
*Premium Finishes to order at extra cost*