Purple Flare Leif Series Power Cord
When you listen to your system, you are actually listening to the AC mains supply. This makes the most important cables in your system the ones feeding power into the equipment. They are responsible for the raw material that gets turned into the sound you hear. Nordost employs FEP insulation and their proven, proprietary high-speed, low-loss Micro Mono-Filament construction to deliver the best possible power source for your system.
The Purple Flare Power Cord employs a dedicated, two-core topology designed to maximize the performance of screens and electronics using Figure-8 AC inputs. If you've never seen your video display fed by a high-quality power cord, Purple Flare is the one to try. It is available in a full range of AC plug options.
- Insulation: Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
- Construction: Mechanically tuned lay, Micro Mono-Filament design
- Conductors: 2 x 16 AWG
- Material: 65 strand 99.9999% OFC
- DC Resistance: 4.4 Ohms per 1000ft
- Velocity of Propagation: 81%
- Termination: US (Nema), EU (Schuko), UK or AUS to Figure 8 IEC-C7 connector