Planar 6 & Neo PSU
|威達影音頻道 (Radar Audio YouTube Channel)|
The Planar 6 has one goal, to reproduce your vinyl as accurately as possible. We have engineered every aspect of this turntable to extract as much detail from the vinyl surface as possible. Advanced materials and engineering solutions have been used throughout the design to ensure the greatest level of performance.The Neo PSU offers electronic speed change, advanced anti-vibration control and user adjustable electronic fine speed adjustment only found on the Planar 10 until now. See 'product details' tab below for full information.
Please note: All Planar 6 manufactured from the 1st of Feb 2020 will be shipped using the new advanced EBLT drive belt in place of the white upgrade belt shown in the images. This new belt was developed for Planar 8 and Planar 10 and is now supplied as standard on all Planar 6.
- NEO power supply.
- Super lightweight foam core plinth.
- Plinth laminate: New Polaris HPL (high pressure laminate). Non-marking matt finish scratch resistant high rigidity skin.
- Available in one finish ‘Polaris Grey’ matt finish with high gloss black polymer edge trim.
- Upgrade EBLT black drive belt fitted as standard - From 1st Feb 2020
- Custom dual layer smoked / clear float glass platter.
- Single piece aluminium sub platter.
- Custom machined high precision drive pulley.
- Patent pending, ultra-low friction central brass hub.
- Rega’s double brace technology, with integral custom matched aluminium tonearm and hub pillars to ensure maximum rigidity and accuracy.
- RB330 handmade precision tonearm with custom stainless weight.
- New high spec Rega 24v low noise synchronous motor – each motor matched by hand to its own NEO PSU ensuring optimum anti-vibration control.
- New smoked dust cover.
- New aluminium foot trims and Planar style feet.
Dimensions Turntable (lid closed)
- 120 x 448 x 365mm
- Weight 5.2kg
Dimensions Neo PSU
- 50 x 180 x 155mm
- Weight 0.6kg
Note: Available with Ania MC cartridge factory fitted