Odin 2 Tonearm Cable
|威達影音頻道 (Radar Audio YouTube Channel)|
Audiophiles who have an appreciation for classic, two-channel systems understand the importance of a high-end tonearm cable. Due to its location at the front of the signal chain, any compromises made in the construction and termination of a tonearm cable will lead to a dramatic degradation in the cable’s performance. Tonearm cables are responsible for the most delicate signals generated throughout a sound system. In fact, the output of a typical moving-coil cartridge is about 10,000 times smaller than that of a CD player. The Odin 2 Tonearm Cable is the perfect solution for such critical demands.
The Odin 2 Tonearm Cable consists of four silver-plated, solid core conductors wrapped in a patented Dual Mono-Filament suspension and protected by Nordost’s Total Signal Control technology. These four TSC tubes are precisely arranged around a dedicated ground wire. As with all cables in our newest Supreme Reference Range, Odin 2 Tonearm Cables are terminated with customized, extremely low-mass HOLO:PLUG® connectors including Din, XLR and RCA. In fact, our new 5pin Din HOLO:PLUG® weighs a mere 7.2g, less than half the mass of conventional Din connectors. The intricate construction and groundbreaking innovations used in the production of this cable ensure the low levels of capacitance needed to maintain the integrity of such fragile signals.
- Insulation: High purity class 1.003 extruded Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
- Construction: Mechanically tuned spacing, length and Dual Mono-Filament, TSC design
- Conductors: 4 x 23 AWG
- Material: Silver-plated 99.999999% solid core OFC
- Capacitance: RCA: 9.75pF/ft - - XLR: 23.5pF/ft
- Inductance: RCA: 0.11μH/ft - - XLR: 0.0611μH/ft
- Overall Shield Coverage: 100% Individually shielded total coverage
- Velocity of Propagation: 90%
- Termination: HOLO:PLUG® gold-plated Straight or 90° 5pin Din, RCA, or XLR supplied with a secondary ground wire