Odin 2 Speaker Cable
|HiFi 音響 (HiFi Review) No.371|
The Odin 2 Loudspeaker Cable is constructed using 26 silver-plated, solid core conductors, each taking advantage of Nordost’s proprietary Dual Mono-Filament technology and encased in a high purity class 1.003 FEP extrusion. The conductors are carefully arranged and precisely spaced on either side of a hollow inner core in order to provide a perfect mechanical interface along the length of the cable. The meticulous layout of this flat speaker cable minimizes skin effect and reduces damping, while the mechanically tuned lengths reduce internal microphony and decrease high frequency impedance. This cable is terminated with Nordost’s gold-plated HOLO:PLUG® spade and Z-plug banana connectors to ensure maximum surface contact and signal transfer.
The state of the art technology applied to Nordost’s most advanced speaker cable provides extremely wide bandwidth signals along with unmatched dynamic resolution. The Odin 2 Loudspeaker Cable promises to deliver an impeccable and realistic performance from your hifi audio system.
- Insulation: High purity class 1.003 extruded Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
- Construction: Mechanically tuned spacing, length and Dual Mono-Filament
- Conductors: 26 x 20 AWG
- Material: Silver-plated 99.999999% solid core OFC
- Capacitance: 8.0pF/ft
- Inductance: 0.125μH/ft
- Velocity of Propagation: 98%
- Termination: HOLO:PLUG® gold-plated Spade or HOLO:PLUG® gold-plated low-mass Z-plug Banana