Odin 2 Power Cord
|影音極品器材大賞 (Super AV Rewards 16-17)|
The Odin 2 Power Cord is constructed with seven silver-plated, close tolerance, 14 AWG 99.999999% oxygen free copper conductors. Nordost’s patented Dual Mono-Filament technology is then used so that the twisted pair filaments create a virtual air dielectric between the extruded FEP insulation and each individual conductor. These intricately wound and separately insulated conductors are aligned with superb geometrical accuracy and consistency, offering perfect conditions for mechanical resonances. To allow for a faster rise time in the 50/60 Hz cycle and negate any EMI or RFI influences, each conductor is then protected by a layer of silver-plated lapped ribbon shielding. Nordost’s TSC technology continues in the construction of its purpose-built, 100% shielded, HOLO:PLUG® connector, which is provided on both the IEC and plug ends.
The exceptional electrical and mechanical characteristics of this cable produce an overwhelming effect. Incorporating Odin 2 Power Cords throughout your system will result in a seemingly non-existent noise floor, an infinitely black background and the true depth in range that music calls for.
- Insulation: High purity class 1.003 extruded Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
- Construction: Mechanically tuned spacing, length and Dual Mono-Filament, TSC design
- Conductors: 7 x 14 AWG
- Material: Silver-plated 99.999999% solid core OFC
- DC Resistance: 1.33 Ohms per 1000ft
- Overall Shield Coverage: 100% Individually shielded total coverage
- Velocity of Propagation: 88%
- Termination: Odin 2 HOLO:PLUG® gold-plated US or UK to Odin 2 HOLO:PLUG® IEC-C15, IEC-C19, or Low Profile HOLO:PLUG® IEC-C15
Note: All US connector is for export only.