Odin 2 BiWire Jumper
Arranging the ultimate hifi audio system takes passion, patience, and dedication. If after years of collapsed soundstages, room treatments, and upgrades, you establish the perfect combination of components and are finally able reveal music in its truest form—do not let that go. Substandard cabling, even when isolated to its last few inches, can devastate the performance of your sound system.
Odin 2 Bi-Wire Jumper Cables are the perfect solution for owners of bi-wire speakers who have already invested in Odin Loudspeaker Cables. Odin 2 Jumper Cables are an extension of the design philosophy found in Odin 2 Loudspeaker Cables. They take advantage of Nordost’s proprietary Dual Mono-Filament technology and high purity class 1.003 FEP extrusion. Their 13 silver-plated, solid core conductors are carefully arranged and precisely spaced on either side of a hollow inner core in order to provide a perfect mechanical interface. By integrating Nordost’s specialized Odin 2 Bi-Wire Jumper Cables into your system, you are not only taking advantage of state-of-the-art technology and improving upon the overall performance of your loudspeakers — you are ensuring a consistent sonic signature throughout your system.
- Insulation: High purity class 1.003 extruded Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
- Construction: Mechanically tuned spacing, length and Dual Mono-Filament
- Conductors: 13 x 20 AWG
- Material: Silver-plated 99.999999% solid core OFC
- Capacitance: 8.0pF/ft
- Inductance: 0.125μH/ft
- Velocity of Propagation: 98%
- Termination: HOLO:PLUG® gold-plated Spade or HOLO:PLUG® gold-plated low-mass Z-plug Banana