Odin 2 Analog Interconnect Cable
|HiFi 音響 (HiFi Review) No.369|
Odin 2 Analog Interconnects achieve the ultimate interface available in the hifi industry. Nordost’s Supreme Reference interconnects consist of ten silver-plated, 23 AWG 99.999999% OFC conductors, each utilizing proprietary Dual Mono-Filament technology and precise FEP extrusion techniques. These exacting processes, combined with a unique geometrical layout deliver unfettered signal transmission at incredible speeds.
Nordost’s design philosophy does not stop at the cable itself; its innovative technology extends to its connectors. Odin 2 phono and balanced interconnects benefit from their purpose built HOLO:PLUG® connectors. The low mass, dual ring design of the HOLO:PLUG® facilitates “asymmetrically balanced” cables, while the gold-plated, solid brass alloy pins reduce vibrations, eddy currents and harmful non-conductive elements when mated to other components. The combination of these aspects produces unprecedented resolution and seamless transfer of information, so that every nuance of musical detail is captured.
- Insulation: High purity class 1.003 extruded Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
- Construction: Mechanically tuned spacing, length and Dual Mono-Filament, TSC design
- Conductors: 10 x 23 AWG
- Material: Silver-plated 99.999999% solid core OFC
- Capacitance: 18.5pF/ft
- Inductance: 0.05μH/ft
- Overall Shield Coverage: 100% Individually shielded total coverage
- Velocity of Propagation: 90%
- Termination: HOLO:PLUG® gold-plated RCA, HOLO:PLUG® gold-plated XLR