LoRad 3x2.5 BLUE B50 Bulk Power Cable
Supra LoRad 3 x 2.5 mm2 MkII - 16 A applications
LoRad means Low Radiation and the design of these mains flex cables minimises both electric and magnetic alternating fields. Allow your hi-fi gear the most welcome benefit of all, the possibility to be silent, when supposed to. Only then, the tiniest details and notes will become clearly audible.
LoRad MkII now incorporates Supra's unique Carbon/Nylon shield concept. Semiconducting Carbon/Nylon shield displays improved properties, bending strength, environmental immunity, higher tensile strength and less microphonic effect. The Carbon/Nylon shield is connected to a drain-wire along its total length, efficiently leading noise stuck in the shield to ground. We have tested and evaluated all known types of screens for making such a good cable as possible. Supra’s semi-conductive Carbon/Nylon shield was the only that passed the rigorous safety requirements and, moreover, its shielding properties was the best ever. LoRad MkII is tested and certified by Intertek Sweden, meeting the European safety regulation HD21.5 S3.
Features and benefits:
- LoRad stands for low radiation of electric and magnetic alternating fields, keeping you and your family free from harmful influence
- The screen protects your equipment from radiated mains, RF pick-up and allows you to enjoy your hi-fi set or TV's full potential
- Short pitch twisting of the lead cores cancels the magnetic alternating fields and will not infect adjacent interconnects with noise feedback
- LoRad will result in a cleaner sound, better picture and a more healthy home and working environment with low levels of harmful fields.
- Standard Mains power flex with ground lead and high-end shield
- Leads 3 x 2.5 mm2, tin plated 5N oxygen-free copper
- Number of strands 320 pieces
- Strand dimension Ø 0.10 mm
- Di-electric (insulation) Dual layer PVC. Lead identification; green/yellow, blue & brown.
- Number of fillers/armoring Yarn, 3 pieces
- Shield interconnection to ground Drain wire, ultra flexible, tin plated, 66 strands x Ø 0.07 mm OFC.
- Armoring and insulation Woven polyester tape
- Shield Woven semi-conductive Carbon/Nolyn tape
- Jacket Age and heat resistant PVC
- Outer dimension Ø 11 mm