LoRad 2.5 SPC Power Cable
Silver plated, shielded cord set comprising Supra LoRad SPC 3 x 2.5 mm2 cable, Supra SWF-10 female connector (IEC-320) and Supra SW-BS male plug. Cable current rating 10 Ampere continuously. British and Irish standard 13 Ampere wall socket. Fits our British LoRad mains power distribution blocks rated 10 Ampere continuously. The cable is intended for Supra LoRad mains block, and for connecting hi-fi and multimedia devices with detachable 10 Ampere power cords according to the IEC-320 Standard.
Features and benefits:
- SPC - Silver plated copper, one of natures most powerful electrical conductor there is
- LoRad stands for low radiation of electric and magnetic alternating fields, keeping you and your family free from harmful influence
- The shield protects your equipment from radiating mains, RF pick-up and allows you to enjoy your hi-fi set or TV's full potential
- Short pitch twisting of the lead cores cancels the magnetic alternating fields and will not infect adjacent interconnects with noise feedback
- LoRad conceptual shielded design will result in a cleaner sound, better picture and a more healthy home and working environment with low levels of harmful fields
- Unbeatable price-performance ratio
- Made in Sweden!
Note: US connector is for export only.