Leto Ultra II Preamplifier
Top 7 New Features of the Leto Ultra Preamplifier
1. New upgraded circuit topology delivers more musical detail with a tighter bass. It has a robust input design to handle higher output sources. Dynamic range is expanded by new circuitry that produces a higher output before distortion. Still 100% Analog tube circuitry throughout the signal path.
2. New tube configuration with the 12DW7 allows for the smoothest transition from the input section to outputs, providing the cleanest and most musical path for your signal.
3. New 3 gain positions 3dB, 6dB and 9db make the Leto Ultra one of the most versatile preamps available. It easily accommodates the many volume
differences from all your sources such as a high output DAC, as well as a low output phono. Your preferred gain settings are saved on each input and can be conveniently adjusted “on the fly” with the Remote or Manual control.
4. New 6 inputs for your many sources include 3 true dedicated transformer Balanced Inputs and 3 Single Ended. All are high quality, gold plated connectors for better conductance and less corrosion for the most reliable connection.
5. New 6 Position Presence Control adjusts the harmonic balance in the mid and high frequencies allowing you to dial back what you may consider to be too bright, edgy or aggressive. This is an exceptionally useful tool that addresses the inconsistencies of mastering from any source. It’s easily adjustable “on the fly” with your remote or manually for each piece of music.
6. New 9 button Remote control to conveniently adjust “on the fly” settings including Input, Volume, Presence, Mute, Mono and Gain. In case you misplace your remote, all features can be adjusted manually.
7. New LED indicators on the front panel clearly display all your adjustments.
6 Inputs with remote or manual controls
3 sets of true transformer Balanced inputs (pin 2 hot) with an impedance of 10K Ohms
3 sets of Single Ended inputs with an impedance of 100K Ohms
Maximum input level of 7 Volts RMS
4 Line outputs
2 sets of true transformer Balanced outputs (pin 2 hot) with an impedance 150 Ohms
2 sets of Single Ended outputs with an impedance 150 Ohms
Maximum peak output level of 13 Volts RMS
2 Independent ground lift switches on the left and right outputs
6 position remote or manual Presence control
Presence 0,-1, -2, -3, -4, -5 (low pass shelf)
0 = Not engaged
-1 = 13Khz and above
-2 = 8Khz and above
-3 = 4Khz and above
-4 = 2Khz and above
-5 = 1KHz and above
When the unit is turned on, or you switch inputs, the presence control will go to “0”
Presence control defaults to 0 which disengages from the circuit
3 remote controlled Gain settings of 9dB, 6dB and 3dB
Manual Gain switch on rear panel
Gain setting is saved on each input
Remote control Input, Volume, Mute, Mono, Presence and Gain settings
All adjustments can be operated manually (just in case the remote is misplaced)
Frequency response 10Hz to 40Khz ~ 2dB
Distortion ~ 0.013% with 1V RMS input
Signal to noise ~ 100dB below operating level
Non inverting output polarity
Cross talk >90dB
1% metal film resistors throughout
Polypropylene capacitors throughout the audio path
Dimensions 17”w X 12”d X 5”h
Weight 28 lbs.