PROAC K6 Signature
|威達影音頻道 (Radar Audio YouTube Channel)|
|影音极品 (Super AV) Vol.319|
|HiFi 音響 (HiFi Review) No.400|
The K6 Signature uses a similar cabinet to the K6 being an excellent size with its tall slim design. The K6 Signature compared to the K6 is different in many ways firstly the drive unit layout has been designed to put the ribbon tweeter at ear level when in the seated position. It also has a new ProAc three inch midrange as opposed to the two inch one used in the K6.
The three inch midrange gives better detail and crosses over to obtain a seamless transition from low to mid frequencies. The new three inch dome is produced by ProAc and has a billet aluminium wave guide with a special vented chamber to the rear. The bass drivers are now sited at the top and bottom of the layout this helps to achieve a cleaner more extended bass response giving the K6 Signature an almost electrostatic sound.
The cabinet on the K6 signature is a traditional mixture from ProAc of HDF materials of different thickness heavily damped with bitumen. Indeed the carcass including the bitumen is 35mm thick. The combination of research into carbon fibre/Kevlar and its ingredients have produced a stunningly accurate and detailed loudspeaker. Sound is reproduced effortlessly with incredible detail and pinpoint imagery, which often can be muddled by other conventional units.
The K6 Signature is designed to fulfil all audiophile�s desires when it comes to a true high end loudspeaker offering an impressively accurate sound reproduction that has an amazingly flat response throughout the frequency range. The K6 signature is an impressive addition to any audiophiles home and for the first time is exclusively also available in two new beautiful wood finishes.
- Nominal Impedance：4 ohms
- Recommended Amplifiers：10 to 250 watts
- Frequency Response：25Hz-30kHz
- Sensitivity：90 dB linear for 1 watt at 1 metre
- Bass Driver：2x 6.5" (165mm) Studio professional drive. Units with polymer impregnated Kevlar cones.
- Midrange Driver：3" (75mm) soft dome ProAc unit with special horn and rear chamber.
- Tweeter：The ProAc ribbon tweeter has a ribbon lighter than a human hair with rear chamber damping and alnico magnet.
- Crossover：Finest components on dedicated dual layer circuit board. ProAc Multistrand oxygen free copper cable throughout. Split for optional Bi wiring or Bi amplification
- Height: 46" (1185mm) on spikes,
- Width: 8.5" (215mm),
- Depth: 13.5" (340mm)
- Weight：97lb for the pair (44Kg each)
- Mode：Floorstanding on spikes
- Grille：Acoustically transparent crimplene
- Standard Finishes：Black Ash, Mahogany, Cherry, Natural Oak, Silk White and Walnut.
- Premium Finishes：Rosewood, Ebony NEW Tamo Ash, Dark Eucalyptus.
*Premium Finishes to order at extra cost*