The Invisa MPX MultiPolar™ In-Wall/In-Ceiling Loudspeaker combines the advantages of a direct-radiating loudspeaker but with enhanced spaciousness and dispersion. This makes them the perfect choice for the rear or side surround channels of a multi-channel installation, as well as for front main speakers or for distributed audio multiroom installations. It can be easily mounted in walls or ceilings and is very flexible in terms of orientation. Like the other Invisa Series speakers, it has a flat magnetically attached micro-perf grille that covers the flange for an attractive, nearly invisible look. It combines two precisely angled spiderleg cast-basket 4.5" bass/midrange drivers, a High-Velocity Folded Ribbon Tweeter (HVFR™) and a complex precision crossover network with a highfrequency equalization switch. Like the Invisa HTR 7000, it features GoldenEar’s unique Non-Periodic Diffraction Control and Wave-Launch technology for enhanced clarity and source-less sound radiation into the room.
- Dimensions: 13-7/8" H x 7-1/4" W x 3-3/4" D.
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 12-3/4" H x 6-1/4" W.
- Frequency Response: 25 Hz – 35 kHz.
- Sensitivity: 90 dB.
- Nominal Impedance: Compatible with 8 ohms.
- Driver Complement: Two 4-1/2" High-Definition Cast-Basket MVPP™ Bass/Midrange Drivers, One HighVelocity Folded Ribbon Tweeter (HVFR™).
- Rec. Amp: 10 – 250 Watt/channel.