The Invisa 525 and 650 are designed for in-ceiling and in-wall use. The driver motor structures and cone/voice coil assemblies (5.25" in the 525 and 6.5" in the 650) are based on those utilized in GoldenEar’s Triton and Aon speakers. Of course, both also incorporate the GoldenEar High Velocity Folded Ribbon (HVFR™) tweeter and a complex crossover to perfectly blend the drivers for superb performance.
The Invisa 525 and 650 ceiling speakers / in wall speakers come standard with a round, paintable MagneLock™ grille and there is an optional square grille available. Special attention has been given to achieving wide sonic dispersion that is so important in distributed audio systems. The tweeters twist and pivot to optimize performance and a high-frequency equalization switch allows precise matching to any environment.
- Dimensions: 8-5/8" diameter.
- Cut-Out Size: 7-1/8" diameter.
- Depth: 3-7/16".
- Frequency Response: 25 Hz – 35 kHz.
- Sensitivity: 90 dB.
- Nominal Impedance: Compatible with 8 ohms.
- Driver Complement: One 6-1/2" bass/midrange driver, One High-Velocity Folded Ribbon (HVFR™) high-frequency radiator.
- Rec. Amp: 10 – 250 Watt/channel.