Heimdall 2 Norse 2 Series Speaker Cable
Norse 2 Series loudspeaker cables deliver a level of performance not previously thought possible at their price points. Nordost’s proprietary Micro Mono-Filament construction creates a virtual air dielectric complete with an elegantly engineered suspension system. When combined with silver-plated OFC solid core conductors and extruded flat ribbon FEP insulation, the result is ideal electrically and mechanically controlled construction for ultra-fast, low-loss signal transfer between amplifier and loudspeakers.
The Heimdall 2 Speaker Cable offers superb detail, dynamic range and weight, recreating the natural beauty and impact of any musical performance. The use of consistent technology and materials across the Norse 2 Series allows you to easily build a coherent cable solution, maximizing system performance.
- Insulation: Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
- Construction: Mechanically tuned spacing, length and Micro Mono-Filament design
- Conductors: 18 x 22 AWG
- Material: Silver-plated 99.99999% solid core OFC
- Capacitance: 9.8pF/f
- Inductance: 0.14μH/ft
- Velocity of Propagation: 96%
- Terminations: Gold-plated Spade or Z-plug Banana