Heimdall 2 Norse 2 Series iKable
The Norse 2 Series now makes it possible to deliver your digital music library with a clarity and precision not previously thought possible. The Heimdall 2 iKable combines silver-plated, OFC solid core conductors with Nordost’s proprietary Dual Mono-Filament technology to create a virtual air dielectric for maximum mechanical damping. Additionally, the Heimdall 2 iKable employs mechanically tuned lengths, further reducing internal microphonics and high frequency impedance resonance. The result is the ideal electrical and mechanically controlled construction for ultra-fast, low-loss signal transfer.
The Heimdall 2 iKable finally makes it possible to realize the full performance potential of portable audio devices. Whether applied in your car or home audio system, the dynamic effects that Norse 2 technology will achieve are remarkable.
- Insulation: Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
- Construction: Mechanically tuned lay, length and Dual Mono-Filament design
- Conductors: 4 x 24 AWG
- Material: Silver-plated 99.99999% solid core OFC
- Capacitance: 25.0pF/ft
- Inductance: 0.06μH/ft
- Overall Shield Coverage: 97%
- Velocity of Propagation: 85%
- Terminations: Gold-plated connectors available in (2x) Nordost MoonGlo® RCA, 3.5mm stereo mini to 3.5mm stereo mini, (2x) XLR