Centre Voice Centre Speaker
The new ProAc Centre Voice speaker has been designed to give a natural speech and sound quality to give the realism of a Centre Channel in a home cinema system.
The Centre Voice uses 2 brand new bass driver similar to those used in the Tablette 10. The Centre Voice also has a wide bandwidth and good power handling for home cinema use and matches other ProAc speakers used in our home cinema system.
The new Centre Voice is just as good on music as it is on voice and music DVD's can be re-produced with stunning accuracy, with good bass weight for a small enclosure. The new crossover with different slopes has been adopted by the crossover network and these new bass drivers crossover seamlessly with the ProAc 1" silk dome tweeter, which is used in many other ProAc products making it a perfect match when used in a system with other ProAc models.
We urge you to compare the Centre Voice with other centre channel speakers, I am sure you will find the ProAc crystal clear on voice and rich, sweet and detailed on music.
The Centre Voice also uses a 1" silk dome from ProAc, which is used in many other models. This makes it a perfect match when used in a system with other ProAc models.
- Nominal Impedance：4 ohms
- Recommended Amplifiers：10 - 100 watts
- Sensitivity：88 dB linear for 1 watt at 1 metre
- Bass Driver：ProAc 5" with Paganni Mika cone, with acoustic coat.
- Crossover：Finest components on dedicated circuit board. Multistrand oxygen free copper cable throughout. Split for optional Bi Wiring or Bi Amplification.
- Height: 17" (431.80mm),
- Width: 7.5" (190.50mm),
- Depth: 8" (203.20mm) including grille
- Grille：Acoustically transparent crimplene
- Standard Finishes：Black Ash, Mahogany, Cherry, Maple, Silk White.
- Premium Finishes：Rosewood, Ebony.
*Premium Finishes to order at extra cost*