Cat 8 Network Patch Cable
|HiFi聖經 (HiFi Bible) 2022 夏季號|
Supra Cat 8 Network Patch Cable - Astonishing speed and accuracy!
Supra Cat 8 is once more one step ahead by providing a future proof cable, e.g. 40GBASE-T over one single cable! It is used beneficially in TCP/IP and UDP applications where bit-correct, jitter-free data transmissions is critical, e.g. 4K and 8K video streaming, high quality music streaming (e.g. 32 bits @ < 700 kHz for some downloadable music and in-studio applications), gaming and data centers, and in-building installations such as hotels, conference facilities, among others.
Further it is available pre-connected as patch cables in a number of standard lengths, refer to available variant meny, pre-connected with Supra RJ45 Connectors, a fully shielded connector supporting the astonishing performance of the cable also under tough service conditions and it is possible to connect on-site.
HDBaseT is transmitted over 6A up to 100 m (328 ft) long, with 8P8C modular connectors of the type commonly used for ethernet local area network connections. From Cat 6A to Cat 8 the step is four times the bandwidth. Supra Cat 8 allows for 2,000 MHz(!) an incredible transfer speed providing for quality enhancing massive headroom.
HDBaseT transmits uncompressed ultra-high-definition video (up to 4K), audio, power over HDBaseT (PoHDBaseT - up to 100W), Ethernet, USB, and a series of controls such as RS and IR.
Features and benefits:
- Performance better than "8.2" according to preliminary specification IEC 61156-10 Astonishing future proof transfer speeds
- Excellent NEXT (= crosstalk), very low dampening and mutual lead pair interference - Bit correct transfers
- Low dampening - long cable lengths without signal degradation or voltage drops for PoE
- Excellent shielding, both pair and total - Almost completely interference immune with very low pick-up
- Low jitter, perfect timing - Very low bit stream timing errors gives low needs for error corrections, thus high transfer speeds
- Supra Connectors - Allows for maintained transmission performance also under tough service conditions
- Bandwidth at 2,000 MHz - Buckle up because this is going to be a ride to remember ...
- Flame retardant, halogen-free - Allowed in public spaces and buildings
- Made in Sweden!
- Standard：Cat 8 Patch Ethernet Cord
- Connectors：Supra RJ45 Male ► Supra RJ45 Male
- Signal direction：Bi-directional
- Application examples：Ethernet 40GBASE-T
- Cable：4 pair, Cat 8 S/STP PIMF
- Lead area：0.23 / 26 mm2 / AWG
- Number of strands：7 pieces
- Lead material Bright drawn：oxygen-free 5N copper
- Insulation：Air-injected, low capacitance PE
- Inner shield：Aluminium foil
- Outer shield：Tin plated, oxygen-free 5N copper braid
- Jacket：PE (FRHF)
- Outer dimension：Ø 6 mm
- Flame retardancy：Yes
- Resistance：145 Ohm / km
- Capacitance：43 pF / m
- Bandwidth：2,000 MHz
- Skew @ 100 MHz：5 / 100 ns / m
- Impedance：100 Ohm
- Velocity factor：0.8x C (speed of light)