Blue Heaven Leif Series HDMI Cable
Digital interconnect cables require extremely accurate impedance characteristics, close tolerances and consistent geometry–especially when it comes to high-performance HDMI cables. To stand any chance of meeting HDMI’s exacting specification and transfer standards demands exceptional consistency from both the cable and the termination. The only way to guarantee that is to bring manufacturing and quality control in-house. The Blue Heaven HDMI Cable is entirely manufactured and hand-terminated at the Nordost factory in the USA, using our proprietary Micro Mono-Filament construction to deliver superior electrical and mechanical characteristics. It is the only way we can guarantee a cable that will be absolutely consistent in performance and deliver the movie and musical performances that your system is really capable of. Blue Heaven HDMI is one cable you really can rely on to deliver on time, every time.
First HDMI Cable Made in the USA!
- Insulation: Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
- Construction: Mechanically tuned lay, Micro Mono-Filament, twin-axial shielded pair design
- Conductors: 19 x 26 AWG
- Material: Silver-plated 99.9999% solid core OFC
- Overall Shield Coverage: 100% Total coverage
- Velocity of Propagation: 86%
- Termination: Gold-plated, shielded HDMI connector
- Approvals: DPL high speed certification to 5M length
- 3D Compatible: Passes picture perfect 3D signals and enhanced audio