Andros II Phonostage
|胆機世界 (The Tube World) Apr 2018|
The Circuit is specifically designed to provide sufficient amplification to match your cartridge with the rest of your system.
Each unit is hand built “Made in the USA”.
50 hour factory burn in on all circuits and vacuum tubes.
A low Noise level of -80 dBv below maximum output allows the quietest passages of you music to be heard.
The output circuit is designed to drive your cables and isolates the output from the influence of the next stage.
RCA connectors are high quality, Gold plated, recessed with an isolated ground.
Isolated ground RCA connectors plus the Ground On/Off switch will allow you to choose the best ground configuration.
Recessed RCA connectors are durable and will hold up to the typical Audiophile who loves to change their configuration.
All switches and knobs are easily accessible, nothing hidden inside to adjust.
Two position MM switch 47K and 15K Ohms to accommodate more cartridges.
10 position MC load switch from 20 to 1000 Ohms and more in the sweet spot above 200.
Accommodates both high and low MC output cartridges
Elegantly designed 16 gauge steel enclosure to help isolate the electronic “chatter” from nearby equipment.
On/Off power switch conveniently mounted on front side panel
Easy to read large type on back panel
- Inputs per channel
- Separate MM and MC inputs
- MM/MC switch
- MM impedance switch 47K or 15K Ohms
- MM capacitance 200pf
- MC Single Ended RCA with isolated ground or Balanced XLR3F
- MC ground on/off switch
- MC load impedance adjustable 1000, 800, 600, 500, 400, 300, 200, 100, 50, 20 Ohms
- MC Internal step up transformers
- MC High/Low switch with ~ -3dB gain for high output MC cartridges
- Outputs per channel
- Impedance 10K ohms
- +8.5V max output level
- Gain MM input 47dB
- Gain MC input 67dB
- Noise – 80dBv below max output level
- Frequency response complies with the original RIAA curve within +or- 0.5 dB
- RIAA curve is achieved using a passive filter
- 1% metal film resisters throughout
- Polypropylene capacitors throughout the audio path
- Dimensions 17″ W X 12″ D X 5″ H
- Weight 20 lbs.