Sydney Analog Interconnect Cable
Analog-Audio Interconnect Cable named after the Sydney Harbour Bridge, which is the tallest and widest steel-arch bridge in the world, and the fifth longest.
In all Bridges & Falls, you’ll find better metals and more sophisticated technologies — including Air-Tube insulation, Dielectric-Bias System, and Noise-Dissipation System — at lower prices than ever before.
Note: All cables in our Bridges & Falls Series place their left and right channels in a single jacket, and feature our Asymmetrical Double-Balanced geometry with separate high-quality positive and negative conductors. This design allows for a thin, flexible, and uniquely versatile high-performance cable that can be terminated with a variety of today’s connections, including 3.5mm (male or female), DIN, and RCA. Do keep in mind, however, that, by necessity, the plugs on Bridges & Falls cables are fairly close together. If the L and R inputs of your components are more than 3″ (7.6cm) apart, please consider models from our Rivers or Elements Series.
- Solid Perfect-Surface Copper+ (PSC+) Conductors
- Asymmetrical Double-Balanced Geometry
- Polyethylene Air-Tube Insulation
- Carbon-Based 3-Layer Noise-Dissipation System
- Cold-Welded, Direct-Silver Plated Pure Purple Copper Terminations
- Available Lengths: 0.6m-20m