PROAC Studio SM100
|發燒音響 (Audiophile) Feb 2018|
The ProAc studio 100 was produced for over 20 years until 2013. They were made for both domestic and studio use. The studio 100 quickly became a favourite in the studios used as a near field monitor
For the last 2 years Stewart Tyler has been working on a new speaker named the ProAc SM100 and all parameters have been improved for both studio and domestic use. It now has a new bass driver with a new surround and dust cap along with a brand new 1 inch domed tweeter and crossover network, however the cabinet remains the same.
The bass driver looks similar but has a new rubber surround for longevity and power handling and now comes in a ProAc basket. The tweeter is a new ProAc design with a 1 inch silk dome and a front plate to lower distortion, the dome has a new roll surround.
The SM100 also features a new crossover, the overall sound quality is similar to the studio 100 but slightly smoother sound makes it ideal for long listening sessions.
- Nominal Impedance：8 Ohms
- Recommended Amplifiers：30 to 150 watts
- Frequency Response：35Hz to 30KHz
- Sensitivity：88db linear for 1 watt at 1 metre
- Bass/Midrange：Driver 6 1/2 inch treated cone with new rubber surround and basket.
- Tweeter：1 inch (25mm) soft silk dome with special front plate and roll surround.
- Crossover：Finest components on dedicated circuit board. Multi-strand oxygen-free copper cable throughout. Split for optional bi-wiring and bi-amping.
- Height: 16 inch (406mm)
- Width: 8 inch (203mm)
- Height: 10 inch (254mm)
- Weight：26lbs (12kg) /cabinet
- Mode：Stand mounted
- Grille：Acoustically transparent crimplene.
- Standard Finishes：Black Ash, Cherry.
- Premium Finishes：Please enquire about premium finishes
*Premium Finishes to order at extra cost*
Note: Speaker stand is not included.