Red Dawn Leif Series Power Cord
|HiFi 音響 (HiFi Review) No.384|
It used to be the case that all systems ran on stock power cords, but recent experience has shown that, far from the occasional afterthought they once were, properly designed audiophile power cords are fundamental to system performance. In fact, the effects are so demonstrable, so obvious, that power cords are fast assuming their proper position as the most important cables in your system.
The Red Dawn Power Cord employs high-speed, low-loss, heavy gauge 3 x 14 AWG Micro Mono-Filament conductors sheathed in FEP insulation. The minimal dielectric effect and propagation delay ensures that power is transported as directly as possible, straight to your equipment, while purpose built, audio-grade connectors maintain the low source impedance of your AC supply and ensure superior grounding.
- Insulation: Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
- Construction: Mechanically tuned lay, Micro Mono-Filament design
- Conductors: 3 x 14 AWG
- Material: 105 strand 99.9999% OFC
- Capacitance: 10pF/ft
- Inductance: 0.10 μH/ft
- DC Resistance: 2.8 Ohms per 1000ft
- Velocity of Propagation: 81%
- Termination: US (Nema), EU (Schuko), UK or AUS to IEC-C15 or IEC-C19 connectors. Figure 8 IEC-C7 also available