NAP 100 Power Amplifier
The NAP 100 is a classic expression of traditional Naim Audio power amplifier engineering. While its dimensions are conveniently compact – just a mere 20cm wide – its performance is seriously dynamic and expansive.
The NAP 100 is perfect for a number of applications, adding a dose of Naim Audio musicality to a wide variety of systems. Paired with our DAC-V1 digital-to-analogue converter, it becomes the power behind a high-end system to unleash the music from your PC or Mac. Add a UnitiServe to the equation and you create a full hi-fi system that divorces your listening experience from the desktop and allows you complete control from our n-Serve iOS app.
Technology & Craft
Despite its small size, the NAP 100 packs a serious punch when it comes to sound quality. Delivering 50 watts per channel into 8 Ohms, and 75 watts into 4 Ohms, its dual mono design is based on the circuit topology found in our reference all-in-one player, the SuperUniti.
Our engineers also took inspiration from classic Naim Audio power amplifier design in developing the NAP 100. A large toroidal transformer and hand-matched, hand-wired critical componentry allow it to bring new levels of clarity and vitality to your music.
- 50W per channel output into 8 ohms
- Dual mono power amplifier design
- Audiophile grade hand-selected components
- Linear power supply with a large toroidal transformer
- Pair with the DAC-V1 and UnitiServe for compact, high-end music system
- Input Impedance：18kΩ
- Analogue Input：1 x 4-pin DIN, 1 x RCA pair
- Minimum Load Impedance：2Ω
- Frequency Response：-3dB at 3.5Hz - 69kHz
- Weight：5.1 kg
- Dimensions (HxWxD)：87 x 207 x 314 mm
- Speaker Outputs：50W per channel into 8Ω, 75W per channel into 4Ω
- Supplied with：SNAIC