NAIT XS 2 Integrated Amplifier
The NAIT XS 2 offers much of the performance of Naim's reference quality SuperNait in a simpler, slimmer package combining a 70W power amplifier with six analogue inputs. Its high performance preamplifier stage is as transparent as you would expect from a Naim Audio amplifier, and it also shares the single-ended class-A headphone output of its larger sibling.
The NAIT XS 2 can be upgraded with our external power supplies, power amplifiers and even phono stages to become the musical heart of a modern music system to get the best from digital, CD, vinyl and AV sources.
- 70W per channel power output
- Six inputs with support for both DIN and RCA connections
- 1/4” (6.35mm) headphone output and high quality class-A headphone amplifier
- Ceramic heat sink isolation for improved sound quality on power and preamp section
- AV bypass mode for simple connection to an existing AV system
- Preamplifier, power amplifier and subwoofer connections
- At 70 Watts per channel, the NAIT XS 2 is more powerful than its NAIT XS predecessor. It also features numerous refinements to enhance its music making still further: ceramic heatsink technology, constant current source drive electronics, a reconfigured internal layout to optimise signal paths and custom manufactured film style capacitors in all audio critical locations.
Constructed in a slimline aluminium enclosure, the NAIT XS 2 provides six analogue inputs and the same innovative Class A headphone amplifier as the SuperNait. With any amplifier, however, the proof of its technology is in the listening. The NAIT XS 2 is both powerful and delicate, dynamic and even-handed. It does everything the music asks and delivers everything that a Naim Audio amplifier should.
Input Sensitivity 130mV
4 x DIN/RCA pair, 1 x RCA pair, 1 x DIN (for Naim phono amplifier)
- Line Outputs Fixed (level) 130mV, 600Ω
- Line Outputs Variable (level) 775mV, <50Ω
- Speakers, record, preamp and variable sub
- Naim phono amplifier
- Headphone, 1/4" jack
- 70W/channel, 8Ω
- Remote Control Infra Red (RC5)
- 1 x 3.5mm jack on rear (RC5 modulated/unmodulated)
- 1 x USB Type Mini-B
- Front Panel Volume Control, seven button matrix
Power Mains Supply
- 100V, 115V, 230V; 50 or 60Hz
Power Consumption (quiescent)
Power Consumption (max.)
- 290VA (max.)
Physical Dimensions (HxWxD)
- 70 x 432 x 301 mm
- 8.4 kg
- 200 x 590 x 500 mm
- 10.35 kg