MasterTracker MM Cartridge
MoFi cartridges are designed by looking at where a record starts: On a cutting lathe like the model used at Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab. MasterTracker features a V-Twin dual-magnet generator that mirrors the layout of the cutting head that originally makes a record’s grooves. Employing two low-mass, powerful magnets aligned in a V formation parallel with the record grooves, MasterTracker accurately extracts music from your LPs and features stellar tracking ability.
Well-Damped Billet Aluminum Body
The well-damped billet aluminum body controls resonances for tight, accurate bass reproduction. MasterTracker has the lightest-weight magnets in the Tracker Series, delivering the kind of detailed, open performance normally attributed to high-end moving-coil cartridges.
Micro-Line Diamond Stylus
By using a Micro-Line diamond stylus shaped like the cutting head of a record lathe, MasterTracker traces vinyl groove walls with microscopic precision.
- Type: Dual Magnet (MM) Stereo
- Stylus: Micro-Line
- Output Voltage: 3mV
- Frequency Response: 20–25,000Hz
- Weight: 9.7g
- Tracking Force: 1.8–2.2g
- Impedance: 47kOhm
- Capacitance: 100pF
- Static compliance : 40 x 10e-6/dyne
- Dynamic compliance : 10 x 10e-6/dyne
- V-Twin dual-magnet generator
- Micro-Line stylus with tapered cantilever
- Well-damped billet aluminum body
- Ohno continuous cast copper coils