Lina Network DAC
The Lina Network DAC is both a continuation and a new beginning. Its design combines renowned dCS technologies with new innovations developed for headphone listeners - resulting in a bold new interpretation of the dCS experience, and a complete reimagining of form and function.
With the Lina Network Streaming DAC, we’ve taken our core playback technologies, including the dCS Ring DAC™ and Digital Processing Platform, and added new innovations developed for headphone listeners. These include our first ever touch-screen display, a streamlined user interface for easier navigation, and a powerful flex-rigid circuit board, which allows us to deliver all of the features you’d expect from a dCS DAC in a much smaller chassis.
The result is a powerful, supremely capable product designed for use in a wide range of environments, from living rooms to studios and workspaces. With its wide dynamic range, crisp, clear playback, expansive soundstage, and tonal neutrality, it provides a deeply natural, highly detailed, and profoundly musical sound that encapsulates our singular approach to audio.
Add unique headphone optimisation technology, an elegant and tactile design, and a high-performance streaming platform, and you have a hugely versatile source that delivers spectacular sound, however you choose to listen. Designed to inspire, inform and entertain, it will give you a whole new perspective on the artists and recordings you love.
Product Dimensions / Weight
121.5mm (H) x 220mm (W) x 339mm (D) 7.4kg
• 1 x stereo pair 3 pin balanced XLR
• 1 x stereo pair unbalanced RCA
Better than –115dB0, 20Hz-20kHz
• 2 x AES/EBU on 3 pin XLR 44.1-384kS/s
• 1 x S/PDIF BNC Coax 44.1-192kS/s
• 1 x S/PDIF on RCA 44.1-192kS/s
• 1 x Toslink 44.1-96kS/s
• 1 x USB Type B 44.1-384kS/s, PCM and DSD, DSDx2 in Async Mode
• 1 x USB Type A connector for mass storage devices (navigated using Mosaic)
Frequency Response (set to filter 1)
• Fs = 44.1 or 48kS/s +/-0.1dB, 10Hz-20kHz
• Fs = 88.2 or 96kS/s +/-0.1dB, 10Hz-20kHz -3dB @ >38kHz
• Fs = 176.4 or 192kS/s +/-0.1dB, 10Hz-20kHz -3dB @ >67kHz
• Fs = 352.8 or 384kS/s +/-0.1dB, 10Hz-20kHz -3dB @ >100kHz
• DSD64 +/-0.1dB, 10Hz-20kHz -3dB @ >90kHz
• DSD128 +/-0.1dB, 10Hz-20kHz -3dB @ >100kHz
Residual Noise (6v output setting)
• 16-bit data: Better than –96dB0, 20Hz-20kHz unweighted
• 24-bit data: Better than –113dB0, 20Hz-20kHz unweighted
Sample frequencies and formats
Supports the following audio formats
and sample rates:
• DSD 64, 128
• Native DSD + DoP (input dependent)
• FLAC, WAV, AIFF, MQA