The preamp is the unsung hero of your system. Like a great actor who never seems to be “acting” it does all the work without getting noticed. As an engineer, my goal is to deliver the most pristine signal from your audio sources to your power amps
My own setup features lots of audio sources, so I wanted lots of inputs and a variety of gain settings. I also wanted it simple to use, so every adjustment is remote or manually controlled.
A unique feature I added is the Presence Control, which was born out of my frustration after finding some of my favorite recordings became unlistenable the more resolved my system became, regardless of the source. This new feature deals with the harmonic balance of the mid and high frequencies. Now I can easily adjust the balance for every song.
I have been enjoying this in my own listening and am certain you will too.
Focus on the Music
With the Leto in your system it will allow the sonic detail to come through, so you focus is on the music and the hardware will seem to disappear.
What is Leto?
In Greek mythology, Leto is the mother of Apollo.
- NEW now with built in headphone amplifier you can connect your favorite headphones to the Leto without any additional equipment.
- Setting the volume control to “Theater” you can now use your 2 channel system as part of your surround sound eliminating the extra equipment.
- Plenty of volume to handle all your source material .
- The input selection uses only electromechanical switching to provide the most musical detail.
- The wide frequency response allows you to hear the finest passages in your music.
- True floating transformer balanced Inputs and Outputs have lower noise and isolate one piece of gear to the next.
- Left and Right ground switches allows you to control the grounding of the single ended outputs.
- The output transformers provide a strong and clean signal to your power amplifier.
- Recessed RCA and XLR connectors are high quality, Gold plated, with an isolated ground.
- All connectors are durable and will hold up to the typical Audiophile who loves to change their configuration.
- No pops when the unit is turned on or off.
- Automatically goes to mute when turned on or off.
- Remote control Volume, Mute and Mono
- The remote Mono helps you to trouble shoot your system.
- Remote bypass switch overrides the mute in case the remote is misplaced.
- 50 hour factory burn in on all circuits and vacuum tubes.
- Elegantly designed 16 gauge zinc plated steel enclosure to help isolate the electronic “chatter” from nearby equipment.
- On/Off power switch conveniently mounted on front side panel.
- Each unit is hand built “Made in the USA”.