|威達影音頻道 (Radar Audio YouTube Channel)
|HiFi聖經 (HiFi Bible) 2022 夏季號
|HiFi 音響 (HiFi Review) No.423 Sep 2021
|發燒音響 (Audiophile) Feb 2021
|影音生活 (Foyer) Vol.90
ProAc would like to introduce the new flagship model K10.
The design team at ProAc has been striving for years to achieve a natural sound and in our opinion, we have achieved this. The K10 boasts excellent midrange detail and an impressive sound stage.
The unique K10 cabinet design has been further developed incorporating the proven Kevlar conned bass driver giving a wonderfully extended and natural bass response.
The K10 features a new ProAc midrange unit with an ultra-light midrange diaphragm. This new midrange unit has a felt open back to stop colouration. The new midrange with its light diaphragm gives an exceptional, detailed midrange this is achieved by the new light diaphragm loaded by a new wave guide, the result is outstanding with an almost electrostatic open midrange.
The crossover on the new K10 has been further modified to take advantage of the new midrange and the crossover point has now changed allowing the midrange to work to a higher frequency which not only increases the power handling it also reveals detail that was previously not heard.
Our ProAc ribbon tweeter as used in the K range will give a sweet and detailed high frequency.
We urge people who are looking for the ultimate in sound reproduction to audition the K10.
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Recommended Amplifiers: 10 to 500 watts
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-30kHz
- Sensitivity: 91.5 dB linear for 1 watt at 1 metre
- Bass Driver: 2x ProAc professional drive units, 8" (200m) in diameter. Fitted with pure polymer impregnated and polished Kevlar weave cone with rear lacquer and concentric weighting.
- Midrange Driver: New ProAc 3" (75m) light diaphragm unit with a new open felt back to help with colouration from the rear.
- Tweeter: The ProAc ribbon tweeter has a ribbon lighter than a human hair with rear chamber damping and alnico magnet.
- Crossover: Finest components on dedicated dual layer circuit board. ProAc Multistrand oxygen free copper cable throughout. Split for optional Bi wiring or Bi amplification
- Height: 59 inches
- Width: 11.7 inches
- Depth: 18 inches
- Mode: Floor standing
- Grille: Acoustically transparent crimplene
- Standard Finishes: Black Ash, Mahogany, Cherry, Natural Oak, Silk White and Walnut.
- Premium Finishes: Rosewood, Ebony NEW Tamo Ash, Dark Eucalyptus
*Premium Finishes to order at extra cost*