JenTech HDMI Cable
High Speed with Ethernet
HDMI Ethernet Channel: Adds a data channel to the HDMI cable to enable high-speed bi-directional communication. Send and receive data via 100Mb/sec Ethernet, making them instantly ready for any IP-based application.
Audio Return Channel: Allows any HDMI- connected TV with a built-in tuner to send audio data “upstream” to surround audio system, eliminating the need for a separate audio cable. The cable is Approved by HDMI ATC.
- 3D over HDMI: Defines input/output protocols for major 3D video formats, paving the way for true 3D gaming and 3D home cinema applications.
- 4K x 2K Resolution Support: Enables video resolutions far beyond 1080p. Supports: 3840 x 2160 24Hz/25Hz/30Hz, 4096 x 2160 24Hz
- Expand Support for Color Spaces: Supporting sYCC601, Adobe RGB and Adobe YCC601.
- High Speed HDMI and fully compatible with any lower standard of HDMI.
- Perfect for all HDMI devices, such as AV Receivers,.Blu-Ray players, games consoles and HD screens.
- 24-karat gold-plated connectors ensure superior signal transfer and corrosion resistance.
- Oxygen free copper to enhance stable data transmission
- Nylon mesh provides maximum durability against wear and
- Tear and extreme temperatures.
- Triple-shielded to minimise any RF interference.