Heimdall 2 Norse 2 Series Tonearm Cable +
|威達影音頻道 (Radar Audio YouTube Channel)|
The tonearm lead is one of the most critical audio cables in an analog system. As such, it demands a purpose-built, low capacitance conduit, in order to maximize the authentic and natural musical reproduction that LPs offer.
The Heimdall 2 Tonearm Cable + is virtually noiseless, with rapid transmission speed and the highest bandwidth capabilities, thanks to its twisted pair design, individualized shielding, and Nordost’s proprietary Micro Mono-Filament technology. It also employs a separately shielded, silver-plated bond wire, wrapped in Micro Mono-Filament, to minimize noise from the line. However, the most exciting aspect of this cable design is its revolutionary grounding solution. Nordost has introduced detachable ground whips, complete with Micro Mono-Filament technology, that further eliminate any noise that could be introduced during signal transfer, regardless of the unique construction of the components found in each individual sound system.
- Insulation: Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
- Conductors: 4 x 28 AWG
- Construction: 2 Twisted pairs individually shielded. Mechanically tuned lay and lengths. Micro Mono-Filament design.
- Material: Silver plated 99.99999% OFC Solid Core Conductors
- Capacitance: 11.46pF/ft (37.5pF/m)
- Velocity of Propagation: 76%
- Overall Shield Coverage: 97%
- Bond / Grounding Whips: 24 AWG silver-plated, stranded OFC, Micro Mono-Filament design.
- Termination: MoonGlo® Straight or 90० low-mass 5-pin Din, RCA, or XLR connectors. Whips and bond wire terminated with gold-plated 5mm spades.