HeadLine Headphone Amplifier
The HeadLine is a high-end headphone amplifier designed to make the most of audiophile-standard headphones. Its durable build and exceptional transparency are classically Naim Audio, as is its ability to deliver low-noise, low-distortion reproduction of your music. Its modest proportions and volume control make it the perfect device to create your very own concert for one.
- One DIN input, RCA optional
- Single 6.35mm headphone out plus independent volume control
- Designed for use with NAPSC, FlatCap XS, HiCap or SuperCap power supply
Technology & Craft
Fitted with a captive lead, the HeadLine takes its signal from the tape socket of any of our preamplifiers, except the NAC 152 XS. It has its own volume control and is designed to be very, very quiet. It has the ability to drive most headphones to an adequate level (i.e. loud) with low distortion.
Headphones tend to be highly revealing of both noise and distortion, so we have expended a great deal of effort getting these parameters to extremely low levels.
The HeadLine needs to be used with an external power supply such as the NAPSC. If using a FlatCap XS, HiCap or SuperCap you will also need a special interconnect, the SLIC.
- Input Impedance：50kΩ
- Analogue Input：1 x DIN (optional RCA)
- Audio Outputs：1/4” headphone jack
- Line Outputs Variable (level)：Maximum 3.7V RMS into 2kΩ
- Power Outputs：560mW/channel, 8Ω
- Frequency Response：-3dB at 10Hz and 72kHz
- Notes：Suitable for headphones 8Ω - 2kΩ. Power supplies other than a NAPSC require a SLIC lead.
- Shipping Weight：1.25 kg
- Shipping Dimensions：65 x 200 x 260 mm
- Dimensions (HxWxD)：57 x 121 x 187 mm
- Power Supply Options：NAPSC, FlatCap XS, HiCap, SuperCap