GoldenEar’s award-winning ForceField subwoofers have been engineered from the ground up to combine subtle musical detail with earth-shaking high-impact power; all in attractive, compact enclosures which blend well into any environment. GoldenEar’s engineering team has the benefit of over 20 years experience designing some of the world’s best sounding, most highly reviewed and best-selling powered subwoofers. Paramount in their design goals was the importance of not sacrificing sound quality in order to achieve unrealistic size goals. But just as key was the importance of compact size that did not make the subwoofers any larger than necessary in order to achieve uncompromising, state-of-the-art, sonic performance. You will instantly see and hear how well these seemingly conflicting goals were brilliantly both achieved
with the combination of creative thinking and cutting-edge engineering prowess.
- Dimensions: 11-1/2" W x 15-3/4" D x 11" H (height is with feet installed).
- Frequency Response: 18 Hz – 250 Hz.
- Driver Complement: One 8" long-throw high-output bass driver, One 9" x 11" quadratic planar infrasonic radiator.
- Amplifier: 1000-Watt ForceField digital amplifier.
- Speaker Level High-Pass Filter: 6 dB per octave at 150 Hz (approx.).
- Speaker Level Low-Pass Filter: 12 dB per octave continuously variable from 40 – 150 Hz.
- Low-Level Input (Mono): Unfiltered (no low pass), direct-coupled.