AV860 AV Processor
|影音极品 (Super AV) Vol.301|
||HiFi 音響 (HiFi Review) No.372|
As one of the very few audio specialists in the world to design AV electronics, Arcam has developed a reputation for balancing a finely honed technical specification with world class audio performance. The new AV860 is, quite simply, the highest performing AV processor Arcam has ever made.
Offering a level of sound quality that is far above competing pre-amp processors, the AV860 is an audiophile product by any measure. Equally at home with high resolution surround sound or two-channel music, it delivers stunning realism with everything from heavyweight blockbusters to your favourite concert video.
The AV860 includes the very latest room correcting technology from Dirac Research. Dirac Live® for Arcam gives the dealer or end-user the ability to tune the acoustic performance of the system to any room situation giving the listener the best possible experience in their own home.
Together with Arcam’s legendary audio technology, Dolby Atmos & DTS:X deliver captivating sound that places and moves audio anywhere in the room, including overhead, to bring entertainment alive all around the audience. Whether you are listening to music, movies, television shows or playing your favourite video games, Dolby Atmos & DTS:X deliver the full impact of the entertainment experience.
Both video and audio stages are designed to embrace both current and upcoming technologies. HDMI2.0a with HDCP2.2 4K “Ultra HD” and 3D video capability are built in. The balanced outputs enable the AV860 to be used with different power amplifiers and powered loudspeaker systems for ultimate flexibility.
An internal tuner provides a fully integrated FM / DAB / DAB+ (in appropriate markets) radio solution. Worldwide access to internet radio stations is provided through the network connection, which also interfaces to UPnP audio servers. The USB port supports memory devices.
Control is possible via Ethernet, enabling it to be fully integrated with whole house control systems, or via the iOS MusicLife UPnP/control app. RS232, 12V triggers and standard IR control are also included. The AV860 is designed and built in the UK.
- 12V Trigger x2
- IR in x2
- 6V rSeries PSU x1
- Power consumption (max) - 50W (approx. 170 BTU/ hour)
- Power consumption (standby) - <0.5W
- W x D (in. terminals) x H (inc. feet) - 433 x 425 x 171mm
- Weight (net) - 10.25kg
- Weight (packed) - 14.25kg
- Dolby Atmos & DTS:X 7.1.4 decoding
- 4K (UHD) HDMI2.0a with HDCP2.2
- 7 HDMI inputs, 3 HDMI outputs, ARC compatible
- Dirac Live ® for Arcam room correction
- Spotify ® Connect enabled
- Cirrus CS42528 audiophile DAC
- Ethernet, RS232 and IR control
- Free MusicLife iOS UPnP and control app
- Audio Performance (Stereo line inputs)
- Signal/noise ratio (A-wtd, stereo direct) - 110dB
- Frequency response - 20Hz—20kHz ± 0.1dB
- HDMI - x7 (6 x HDMI2.0a, HDCP2.2, 1 x MHL compatible)
- HDMI - Z1 x2 (out1 ARC, HDMI2.0a, HDCP2.2, out 2 HDMI2.0a, HDCP2.2), Z2 x1 (HDMI2.0a, HDCP2.2)
- HDMI - x7, Coax SPDIF - x4, Toslink - x2, RCA Phono - x6, 3.5mm aux, USB input, Ethernet Client, Internet Radio, ARC (from display)
- 7.1.4 Pre-amp output - 12x RCA Phono & 12x XLR balanced, Zone 2 output - RCA Phono
- FM / DAB / DAB+ (in appropriate markets)
- Dolby Atmos, Dolby Surround, DTS:X, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS-ES 6.1 Discrete, DTS-ES 6.1 Matrix, DTS 5.1, DTS Neural:X, DTS Virtual:X, IMAX Enhanced