Angel Analog Interconnect Cable
Analog-Audio Interconnect Cable named after Venezuela's Angel Falls, the world's highest waterfall, with a height of 979 meters (3,212 ft) and a plunge of 807 meters (2,648 ft).
In Bridges & Falls, you'll find better metals and more sophisticated technologies, including Air-Tube insulation, Dielectric-Bias System, and Noise-Dissipation System — at lower prices than ever before.
Note: All cables in our Bridges & Falls Series place their left and right channels in a single jacket, and feature our Asymmetrical Double-Balanced geometry with separate high-quality positive and negative conductors. This design allows for a thin, flexible, and uniquely versatile high-performance cable that can be terminated with a variety of today's connections, including 3.5mm (male or female), DIN, and RCA. Do keep in mind, however, that, by necessity, the plugs on Bridges & Falls cables are fairly close together. If the L and R inputs of your components are more than 3" (7.6cm) apart, please consider models from our Rivers or Elements Series.
- Solid Perfect-Surface Silver (PSS) Conductors
- Asymmetrical Double-Balanced Geometry
- FEP Air-Tube Insulation (FEP is a Fluoro-Polymer)
- Carbon-Based 3-Layer Noise-Dissipation System (NDS)
- Dielectric-Bias System With Radio Frequency Trap
- Cold-Welded, Direct-Silver Plated Pure Purple Copper Terminations
- Available Lengths: 0.6m-20m